LITKO Upgrade Gauge Set Compatible with Fighting Sail, Translucent Blue (4)
(4) Translucent Blue LITKO Upgrade Gauge Set Compatible with Fighting Sail
Compatible with Fighting Sail miniatures game rules by Ryan Miller, published by Osprey Games.*
Ship to ship combat on the high seas in the Age of Sail. Miniature battles of mighty sailing ships exchanging cannon broadsides, boarding actions, and port sieges. This LITKO gauge set allows you to track the weather, ship movement and fire arcs during the game. Made in thick durable translucent blue acrylic, these will last for years of gaming.
Includes one of each of the following in translucent blue
- Wind Compass
- Place the Wind Compass on the table at the beginning of the game pointing the arrow in the current wind direction. Use this to determine the speed of the ships as they determine the attitude of the ship when maneuvering.
- Left Weather Gage
- The Weather Gage is used to determine the attitude of the ship in relation to the wind direction. Based on the angle of the ship model, it can get some bonuses with favorable angles. The left gauge is designed to measure the angles from the left, port side of the ship.
- Right Weather Gage
- Same as the left gauge, the right gauge is designed to measure the angles from the right, starboard side of the ship.
- Turning Template
- The turning template is designed to control the angle of the ships turning. Ships can make standard turns or tight turns by using the different angles of the gauge. This gauge is also used to check fire arcs when shooting.
*Compatible with the Fighting Sail miniatures game by Ryan Miller, published by Osprey Publishing, LITKO Game Accessories is not affiliated with Osprey Publishing and they do not endorse these products.