LITKO Command Dials compatible with WH:KT, Ivory & Translucent Blue (5)
(5) Ivory & Translucent Blue Hex Shaped Command Dials compatible with WH:KT
Compatible with Warhammer 40,000® Kill TeamTM miniatures game rules.
Command dials allow you to choose and place your commands on each trooper during the game. Rotate the dial to the current action or condition and put it behind the model.
- Ready Action
- The Ready Action allows models to fire first in the shooting phase.
- Move Action
- The Move Action allows models to make a normal move and shoot in the shooting phase.
- Advance Action
- The Advance Action allows models to move and extra D6 inches in the move phase, but cannot shoot in the shooting phase.
- Charge Action
- The Charge Action allows the model to move 2D6 inches in the move phase. If the roll is not enough to reach the target, the charge is failed, and the model cannot shoot in the shooting phase.
- Fallback Action
- No shooting. When a model is charged, the controlling player can opt to fallback, moving the model away from the charger up to 3 inches. After moving, this model cannot fire in the shooting phase.
- Shaken Condition
- Models that fail a nerve test from taking flesh wounds or the team is broken, are shaken. These models cannot take any action until they pass a nerve test on the next turn.
No assembly is necessary! We assembled these dials with screws. Ready for play!
Command dials are available in 4 different colors to match your faction or army color.
*Compatible with the Warhammer 40,000® Kill TeamTM miniatures game rules. LITKO Game Accessories is not affiliated with Games Workshop Limited and these products are not endorsed by them.