LITKO Scenery Effects Token Set, Compatible with AoS: 2019 GH, Purple (30)
(30) Scenery Effects Tokens, 5 each of 6 unique designs from the 2019 generals handbook.
Compatible with the Warhammer: Age of Sigmar* SECOND EDITION game rules.
For 2019, the new Generals Handbook adds 6 new terrain effects. Mark each of your terrain pieces with these magical effects tokens. Each token notes the title of the effect and a simple keyword reminder. This will help speed up your gameplay. Normally you would roll a D6 and refer to the rule book chart for effects. Now you can pull random effects tokens from your hand.
- (5) Overgrown Scenery Tokens
- Models are not visible to one another if a line is drawn between them and the terrain feature.
- (5) Entangling Scenery Tokens
- Subtract 2 from run and charge distances if within 1-inch of a terrain feature.
- (5) Volcanic Scenery Tokens
- Each hero phase rolls a D6, on a roll of 6 any models within 1-inch of the terrain feature takes D3 mortal wounds.
- (5) Commanding Scenery Tokens
- Add 1 to your generals command point pool in the hero phase if they are within 1-inch of the terrain feature.
- (5) Healing Scenery Tokens
- In the hero phase roll D6, heal up to D3 wounds to any friendly units within 1-inch of the terrain feature.
- (5) Nullification Scenery Tokens
- If any of your units are within 1-inch of this terrain feature during your enemy’s hero phase, they may attempt to unbind 1 spell as if they were a wizard.
*Warhammer and Age of Sigmar are registered trademarks of Games Workshop Limited of the United Kingdom. LITKO Game Accessories is not affiliated with Games Workshop Limited and these products are not endorsed by them.