Adventure Token Sets
- (5) Distracted Tokens in fluorescent orange.
- The character subtracts 2 from all Trait rolls until the end of the current turn.
- (5) Vulnerable Tokens in fluorescent amber.
- Actions against this character are made with a +2 until the end of the turn.
- (5) Entangled Tokens in translucent green.
- The character cannot move and also counts as Distracted as long as they are Entangled.
- (5) Bound Tokens in transparent bronze.
- The character cannot move; is Distracted and Vulnerable as long as they remain Bound.
- (5) Exhausted Tokens in fluorescent blue.
- The character subtracts 2 from all Trait rolls. If the character is affected by one more Fatigue, then they are Incapacitated.
- (5) Conviction Tokens in transparent yellow.
- Conviction is a special reward given to the character when they succeed with a great victory or spectacular failure. Spend the token to gain an additional D6 to a Trait or Damage result.
- (5) Incapacitation Tokens in black.
- Incapacitated characters cannot perform actions, but are still dealt cards in case they recover.
- (5) Stunned Tokens in fluorescent yellow.
- Stunned characters count as Distracted, fall prone, and can't take any actions until recovered.
Plus, expand your set with these individual packs.