Miniature Base Bottoms, Square, 0.625inch, Flexible Steel (50)
- Laser cut precision. Same size every time. This base bottom goes under your miniature base to help with magnetizing your collection.
- Made of Flexible Steel. Flexible Steel is not itself magnetic, but magnets will stick to it. The great advantage of using Flexible Steel is that there are no polar alignment issues like you can get with magnet-to-magnet installations.
- Individual pieces... no sprue to cut away, no flash. Less work to base your minis!
- Only 0.025in thick! Peel-n-stick backing makes installation easy.
- Use for basing wargame and rpg miniatures, collectible figures, bobbleheads or for other hobby projects.
For This Base Size
LITKO miniature bases are available in a variety of dimensions, materials and pack quantities. Use the main Miniature Bases & Base Bottoms collection page to find what you are looking for.
Need custom bases? Use BaseMaker, our online tool, to get just the size you need.